Why a Sphere of Ice?
A sphere has the least surface area of any solid, creating the least ice-to-alcohol contact ratio possible, and allowing the slowest dilution rate of the ice into the cocktail over time. Originally created for high end Scotch or Whiskey, ice spheres are now utilized in a variety of creative drinks and cocktails.
- The key to serving a perfect cocktail on the rocks is to chill the spirits without diluting their distinctive flavors and aromas. This kit makes it simple to form a uniform sphere of ice that melts slowly and evenly – and creates an impressive display. Professional bartenders recommend spherical ice cubes for chilling everything from premium whiskey to mixed drinks.
- Press produces one perfectly formed ice sphere at a time.
- First, fill the included cups with water and place it in the freezer to form an ice block. Then place the frozen block into the press to transform it into a sphere in about a minute.
- Easy-to-use press requires no physical effort on your part.
- This is the same precision-crafted mold used in premier restaurants and bars that yields a perfect sphere of ice in one minute.
- Ice ball-creator, ideal for both bars and home-use
- Creates spheres of ice which melt slowly, keeping drinks cool
- Made of aluminum
- Cold-proof wooden grip on top (except [1.2"] version)
- Ball release at bottom(except [1.2"], [3"] & [3.1"] version)
- Creates 30-40 ice balls per hour
The above accessories need to be purchased separately
1 x Ice Ball Press
1 x Ice Cup Mold
In stock， 5-10 working days transit
It will be get a more competitive price（Email us or chat with us online),If the quantity exceeds 10
How To Order
FedEx, DHL, UPS, EMS
Around 5-25 working days
We ship to international addresses. All international shipments are subject to additional fees such as duties, taxes and customs clearance fees. These fees are the sole responsibility of the client. We do not ship to PO Boxes.