Why a Sphere of Ice?
A sphere has the least surface area of any solid, creating the least ice-to-alcohol contact ratio possible, and allowing the slowest dilution rate of the ice into the cocktail over time. Originally created for high end Scotch or Whiskey, ice spheres are now utilized in a variety of creative drinks and cocktails.
- The key to serving a perfect cocktail on the rocks is to chill the spirits without diluting their distinctive flavors and aromas. This kit makes it simple to form a uniform sphere of ice that melts slowly and evenly – and creates an impressive display. Professional bartenders recommend spherical ice cubes for chilling everything from premium whiskey to mixed drinks.
- Press produces one perfectly formed ice sphere at a time.
- First, fill the included cups with water and place it in the freezer to form an ice block. Then place the frozen block into the press to transform it into a sphere in about a minute.
- Easy-to-use press requires no physical effort on your part.
- This is the same precision-crafted mold used in premier restaurants and bars that yields a perfect sphere of ice in one minute.
- Ice ball-creator, ideal for both bars and home-use
- Creates spheres of ice which melt slowly, keeping drinks cool
- Made of aluminum
- Ball release at bottom(except [1.2"], [3"] & [3.1"] version)
- Creates 30-40 ice balls per hour
The above accessories need to be purchased separately
1 x Ice Ball Press
1 x Ice Cup Molds
In stock， 5-10 working days transit
It will be get a more competitive price（Email us or chat with us online),If the quantity exceeds 10
FedEx, DHL, UPS
Around 2-5 business days
These shipping speeds are estimates only. Delivery time will depend upon a combination of factors including the time the order was placed, the shipping method specified and the destination of the order.
As soon as your order is processed and shipped, we will send you a Shipment Notification e-mail. This Shipment Notification e-mail will include a list of the products in the shipment, the shipment destination, your specified shipping method and your tracking number.
All international orders are shipped either via FedEx, UPS, DHL or EMS. You can track the waybill number of the package from the official website of the logistics company.
We ship to international addresses. All international shipments are subject to additional fees such as duties, taxes and customs clearance fees. These fees are the sole responsibility of the client. We do not ship to PO Boxes.
Quality or other related returns: We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality, and in good working order and without defects. If you have received a product which turns out to be defective or otherwise of poor quality, please notify us as soon as reasonably possible, we will exert great effort to cope with the issue according to the status of the item with partial refund, full refund or return for replacement.
B: Non-quality related returns: We are not responsible for any return shipping costs in case that you are not completely satisfied with your purchase nor accidentally placed the wrong order after receiving the item.